Thursday, 26 May 2011

Pay Day Haul Part 2 - Boots

So I wasn't expecting to do this haul for a few days yet, because I placed the order online yesterday, but it turned up this morning, and thats with standard p&p, so Boots I am very impressed!
Here is what I got.



This is everything in the boxes, I even got some free samples, which is always appreciated!



Anyway, this haul is quite bargainous. I am running out of eye cream so I decided I wanted to try the Origins Gin Zing eye cream, and when I looked on the Boots site I saw that they had a offer that if you got the gift set, which includes the eye cream, a mini lipgloss duo and mascara, for £12.50 (half the price of the eyecreams rrp) I snapped it up straight away.
I also had to repurchase my Oilatum Natural Repair moisturiser as I had used all my last one up, and I had also made up my mind to get some Lanolips lip balm to try, I opted for the Lemonaid one as it is meant to scrub the lips as well. After adding these two things to my basket I saw that it is buy 2 get one free (the eye cream wasn't included in this) so of course I had to pick something else up! I opted for the Soap and Glory Fab Pore Hot Cloth cleanser. I opted for this because I moved today and have no skin stuff here so may as well try something new. I have also been wanting to try a hot cloth cleanser for a while now.
So I managed to get all this for £30, when the eye cream alone should have been £25, I am very impressed with my bargains and can't wait to try these out!

4 comments:

  1. awesome haul! :)

    http://pastelbluejacket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great presentation of your themes. Good presentation. Thanks.Travel Beautiful bangladesh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,Haley!Thanks for popping by my blog!
    This haul looks amaing,but Im betting you've had better since then!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi

    I found your blog posts really interesting and was wondering if you be interested in joining glipho? its a social publishing engine designed for bloggers/writers to further promote their blog posts.Sounds interesting? If yes then you can visit http://glipho.com/ and sign up.

    Happy writing

    Neha

    ReplyDelete