Thursday 14 April 2011

Experimental FOTD

So today I watched XSparkages new video which is loosely based on a Katy Perry make up look, so seeing as I had the day off today and didn't have to go out in public I decided to do a look loosely based on Katy Perry and Xsparkage, here is how it turned out:

I love how flawless my skin looks in these pictures, because in reality its blemishes galore! Anyway onto the products I used. Eyes: A mixture of Inglot shadows Illamasqua Precision Ink in Abyss I was clever enough to forget mascara :( MAC Feline Kohl For the brown dots, MAC Teddy Kohl Face: YSL Teint Radiance (I got it wrong the other day, sorry!) Foundation in Opal MAC Moisture Select Concealer in NW20 MAC Ripe Peach Blush Ombre (just the pink part) MAC Wedge as a contour colour Lips: MAC Stone Lipliner MAC Myth Lipstick


I had quite a lot of fun with this look and really enjoyed the results of the eyeliner, but I think even if I toned it down it would still be quite unwearable. Anyway if you haven't checked out Xsparkages latest tutorial I recommend you do!

1 comment:

  1. Really cool. I think you could make it more wearable, maybe by going lighter on the liner towards your nose? Obviously taking the spots off. I'd wear it haha. Your skin does look lovely in these photos and I like your freckles.

    ReplyDelete