Sunday 21 November 2010

20% off Space NK?

So when I got the SpaceNK email on Wednesday night I wasn't planning to get anything, I have spent a lot on make up recently and it is coming up to Christmas, but then I remembered how much I loved NARS Fathom eyeshadow and I had to go back and get it. I may have decided I needed a new lip balm whilst I was there too....

Fathom is gorgeous, and the sparkle in it makes it ideal for the party season. I tried to get a decent swatch picture of it, but using a iPhone as a camera, and poor lighting does not make for a good picture.

I also got Kielhs Lip Balm #1. I am generally very fussy with my lip balms. I only really like Blistex and Carmex because I love the tingle feel it gives. Elizabeth Arden's eight hour cream worked wonders for when my lips started to crack too, but it just didn't wow me.

I am always on the lookout for a balm that will give me super soft kisseable lips, and I have heard good things about the Kiehls one so I thought, what the hell, I have 20% off, plus its winter, my lips need this. I'll give it a go and post a review.

That's my very small haul. I was so tempted to get Strada eyeshadow, which is a beautiful pale purple, but I have asked for a similar colour from Sugarpill for Christmas and have already spent way to much money this month. Did anyone else take advantage of the offer?

1 comment:

  1. eyeshadow looks delishhh. another Fenwicks 20% off night for me on wednesday...mac counter here i come x

    ReplyDelete