Wednesday 10 November 2010

Experimental FOTD

So normally I don't wear greens, just because I end up looking like a hooker, but today I fancied having a play around with colour seeing as I am going no where. I quite like how it turned out! Please excuse the wet hair.

Face:

Nars sheer glow foundation in Mont Blanc

MAC moisture select concealer NW15

MAC Melba blush

Eyes (MAC unless stated otherwise) :

Green from Urban Decay Alice in Wonderland palette

Purple from Urban Decay Alice in Wonderland palette

Smut

Blanc Type

White eyeliner

Black gel liner

Concrete for brows

I have staff training later so I shall see how this goes down. Also I have been loving my NARS sheer glow foundation!

3 comments:

  1. Hi there,

    you have a very cool looking blog, and I just wanted to leave you a comment. So anyway, I just wanted to see if you would visit my blog. And if you follow me, I will follow you... :)

    Jesse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha i know what you mean about looking like a hooker,there are so many looks i've seen on other people and when i try them i look like i would get arrested lol.The green looks good on you though it looks fab with your hair colour.


    http://beautybypaula2010.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. skin looks very nice, may have to get tht foundation. also i know what u mean about the hooker thing, its the same for me and blue x

    ReplyDelete