Monday 1 November 2010

Whats I am doing this week.

I just thought I would let you know what I am getting up to this week as I am quite excited about it and will probably blog about it so I just thought I would share what I am doing with you!
Tomorrow I have a interview and a trial shift so I need lots of luck and expect a FOTD and probably a NOTD too!
On Wednesday I am going back to my parents house in London. My mum and I are going to the MAC tartan tale preview shopping event at Kings Road and then we will have a nice dinner. I am going to make my boyfriend give me some money so I can buy myself my Christmas present from him and I am after a couple of the glosses, they look so pretty!
Thursday and Friday will be quiet, but then the most exciting part of the week will be the weekend! I am doing a two day catwalk trends boot camp at London MUSE which is a make up school! The course looks so fun, from what I remember we will be doing power brows, glitterati, anime inspired stuff and more whimsical stuff, hopefully this will make me a bit more creative and improve on my technique. I will be taking my camera along to document what I have been getting up to so expect everything to be posted on here too!
Have a great week everyone.

1 comment:

  1. OOooo sounds like fun! Good luck with your interviews!

    ReplyDelete