Thursday 28 October 2010

Interview nails and face of the day



So today's nails and face are very boring because I was applying for a job in a office. I'm hoping for the job because it sounds amazing so fingers crossed eh.

Anyway, the nails are Models Own in Nude Beige. This is the perfect office nude colour and I rely on it a lot for the interviews. Its just a lovely taupe nude colour, and as you can see from the picture it is very glossy. I don't even have a topcoat on in that picture and it has that amount of shine, great for giving that groomed hands effect.

My face is just my normal foundation and concealer, the eyes are very matte. The products I used are all from MAC, as a highlight colour I used blanc type, brulee all over the lid, wedge in the crease and sketch to deepen the crease. I also used a gel eyeliner to do a very thin layer of eyeliner and lots of mascara.

Lips are lined with sublime lip pencil with hug me lipstick on top and I also have oh so fair beauty powder on as a blush. So very plain and simple, doesn't look like I am wearing much in the picture but just makes everything pretty.

3 comments:

  1. pretty. like the lips and brows and ur skin looks nice and glowy. p.s ur hairs getting long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous looks. I love that you've gone for such neutral and understated colours. I wish I could splash out on the MAC goodies but they're a bit out of my price range so I kind of avoid the MAC counter!

    I will keep my fingers crossed for you getting the job!! :)

    http://mytopbeautybuys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! My MAC palette is so valuable to me because I had to save up for ages to be able to afford it, but it was soooo worth it!

    ReplyDelete