Monday 18 October 2010

Playing with colour - FOTD


My skin is terrible at the moment, so you will have to excuse that. I just wanted to show you my FOTD today, it is quite neutral with a bit of colour, I don't normally wear that much colour so this is a bit of a change for me. I originally wore this with the Viva Glam Gaga lipstick to an interview, but when I got home I decided to play around with the colour a bit more.
I used:
Face (all MAC) - Fix Fluid NW15
Moisture Select concealer NW15
MSFN
Bite of an Apple blush
Vanilla pigment to highlight
Eyes - Naked (from the naked palette)
Sin (naked palette)
Virgin (naked palette)
Buck (naked palette)
Rose Gold (Bobbi Brown)
Blue liner and shadow (from the Alice in wonderland palette)
Whisky kohl liner
White kohl liner
Black gel eyeliner (Bobbi Brown)
Lips - Violetta (MAC)

No comments:

Post a Comment