Saturday 16 October 2010

Welcome to my blog!

Considering this is my first post, I should probably explain what this blog is all about and a little bit about myself.
I have tried to write blogs in the past, but have often been distracted by other things, but after boring friends to death with my endless musings I have decided to try afresh with the whole blog thing and hopefully bore a wider audience with my obsession.
So the subject of my blog is going to be all things to do with beauty, from skincare and hair products, to my main love, make up! I love pampering myself and finding out what works for other people and I enjoy sharing what works for me, so expect plenty of reviews, hauls and FOTD's.
Now onto a little bit about myself. My name is Kelsey and I am 20 years old. I am East London born and bred, with a Greek father. Unfortunately I did not get any of his nice tan skin, in fact I am a NW15, so super pale! I tan pretty easily though, and go a nice colour which I am grateful for.
My favourite make up brand is MAC. I love so many of their products, and feel that the quality is high and that as an artist brand they are very creative and on trend. I also really like the urban decay eyeshadow pallets and eyeliners as they come in very fun and bright colours. Lets not forget that I couldn't live with out my Bobbi Brown long wear gel eyeliner. This is a product that I have been using since I was about 15 and is how I learnt how to do basic eyeliner. It is still my favourite gel liner out of all the ones I have tried.
So that is some basic information about me, I can't wait to get my camera back (my boyfriend has nicked it) so I can take some pictures to illustrate my blog with.
Have a lovely weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Lol, I'm half Filipina but unfortunately did not inherit ANY exotic looks from my mum - like you, I just tan very easily!

    http://happy-happy-joyjoy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete