Thursday 10 March 2011

Barbie on Crack FOTD

So the other day I was playing around with make up. I was aiming for a pastel pink look, but it ended up being a lot brighter than what I was aiming for, but I still like it. Here it is:

Eyes:
Sugarpill Eyeshadow, Birthday Girl
Sugarpill Eyeyshadow, Poison Plum
Sugarpill Eyeshadow, Tako
Bobbi Brown Violet Gel Liner
MAC Kohl in Petrol
Make Up Forever Smokey Lash

Face:
NARS Sheer Glow, Month Blanc
MAC Moisture Select Concealer, NW15
NARS Blush, Desire

Lips:
Viva Glam Gaga

So a very bright look, but I like it a lot. Its a bit Barbie-ish.

5 comments:

  1. I love that lipstick on you, it compliments your skin tone so nicely. I also like that blush which seems really warming. Nice look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bright or not, it looks great, nice one :D

    http://fridayisforever.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not used Sugar Pill products before but they look really well pigmented. Great look xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have SUCH gorgeous eyes! Love the title of this look "barbie on crack" hehehe, nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Jennifer Thank you! Its strange because its such a cool toned blush but it is quite warming.

    @Sarah Thanks!

    @Nicole Sugarpill products are lovely and pigmented. I would definatly recommend them!

    @Jennifer Leigh Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete