Saturday 5 March 2011

Feather Hair Extensions

So a couple of weeks ago Kandee Johnson posted a video about feather hair extensions on YouTube. Personally I'm not a huge Kandee fan, but I did like the look of the feather extensions. I sent the video to my friend and she loved the look of them too so we decided to order a couple and have a girly night in with a bottle of wine and putting in extensions.
I ordered mine from eBay, http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Hair-Extension-Feathers-1-SET-w-bead-3-feathers-natural-/110657324826?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19c3b0c71a They arrived in about 9 days and this is how they look:
So I got two different sets of feathers, a few beads and some wire to pull the hair through the bead. The only thing I will say about the eBay shop that I got mine from is that you don't know what colour you are going to get. You can request a certain colour in the comments box but it is no guarantee. The reason we went for this shop is because it was the cheapest ones that we could find, now that I know I like them I will pay out more for the next look.
They where very easy to install, we didn't actually have any pliers so used the blunt part of scissors. I have also washed my hair twice since putting them in and they wash up nicely and take to the same shape my hair is in.
Anyway, here is the pictures of the extensions in:

I am really enjoying these extensions. I'm so fickle with my hair and I love changing it around so this is a fast and relatively cheap way to change it. Its very subtle as well.
The feathers may seem pricey at about £5 each, but they are reusable, and they don't damage your hair, unlike all the other products I put in it!
So what do you think of feather extensions? Will you be trying them out or are they not your cup of tea?

7 comments:

  1. I so wish I could pull these off :(

    http://fridayisforever.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feather extentions? Not my cup of tea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oohh those are pretty! I didn't know you could shower with them too! Can you curl them? I like them a lot but I wouldn't wanna wear them every day =/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is amazing, and as with everything you do--

    fertilizing temple balm

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am agree with your Blog.Thanks for the useful information.I have been reading a lot of stuff about it. but the way in it is presented is nice.Here is the information about wholesale feather hair extensions

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further write ups thanks once again....wholesale feather hair extensions

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here are the best hair extensions are available for all types of hair in many different styles and colors. Visit onychiar.com for the best hair extensions to get an instant hair extensions.
    Fusion hair extensions

    ReplyDelete