Friday 18 March 2011

What I am taking on holiday

So tomorrow I am going on holiday for a week to Lanzarote, yay! (Which means no blogging for a week :( ). I thought I would share with you what I am taking away. I don't even know why I am taking anything, as chances are I probably won't end up wearing any make up!
So as usual my Urban Decay Naked Palette is accompanying me. It has all the colours I need to do my eyes and eyebrows, and its quite a nice, light, compact palette.
I have my trusty primer potion, because its going to be hot and I want my eyeshadow on my eyes, not down my face.
My normal concealer and MSF natural, but I have switched to my Laura Mercier tinted foundation for on holidays as it is my shade when I tan, its nice and lightweight for in the hot weather, and it has a SPF in it which is really handy.
I am also taking a waterproof mascara, obviously, and my favourite MAC blush in Melba, it looks brilliant when I have a tan.
I also got a Dermalogica travel set for normal to oily skin types. This has cleanser, toner, moisturiser, exfoliater and lip protector in travel sizes. You also get a sample of pre cleanse and a face mask, everything you need for a week away.
I used to use Dermalogica when I was younger, but haven't used it for a few years. My skin type has changed recently and I feel like trying their products out again, and what better way to try them then in travel sizes!
So this is what I am taking on holiday with me, I've tried to keep it minimal as I always overpack. Hope you all have a lovely week everyone and I will go enjoy the sunshine!

2 comments: