Sunday 13 March 2011

Product Rave - Lush Tiny Hands

So when the mothers day range launched at Lush a couple of weeks ago I purchased myself one of the Tiny Hands, which is a solid hand cream. I am always on the lookout for something to soothe my hands, and I thought at £3.95, even if it doesn't work I'm not going to loose out too much.
I have been using this non stop since I got it, I am very much in love with it! You rub it between your hands to melt a little bit and then just rub the oil in like you would do a normal hand cream. Despite it being a oil it sinks in quicker then a normal hand cream does for me. This may be because it has talc in there, which mattifies the oil slightly.
It also has the oil of the minute in there, Argan Oil, as well as Cocoa Butter, Fair Trade Butter and Aloe Vera. All of which help soothe my eczema.
The scent is quite peculiar, it is meant to be vanilla and floral (it has marigold oil in it), but I just pick up on the floral tones, and its quite a sharp citrus floral. Not unpleasant, but not quite the creamy scent that I would prefer.
The fact that it is solid means it has no preservative or parabens in, for the environmentalists out there.
If you are worried about how to store yours, I just keep mine on my bedside table, but Lush do square tins that you can buy to keep them in. Lush are also running the offer that if you buy two of the Tiny Hands you get the tin for free.
Overall I would say this is a brilliant little product. It sinks in well, is very moisturising and the price tag is cheap and cheerful, I definitely recommend picking this product up and having a try next time you are in lush.

3 comments:

  1. Oh def will do - am always looking out for things for my hands. They get so dry! Love the thought of this product x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh i will have to try this one out x

    ReplyDelete
  3. @nic yea you have to try it! I love it

    @rachy do it!

    ReplyDelete