Friday 4 March 2011

Viva Glam Gaga Inspired Look

So before I actually purchased the new Viva Glam lipstick, I was inspired to try and recreate the look in the product promo images because I think it is beautiful. If you haven't seen it yet this is what it looks like:In the end my look turned out nothing like this, but its still very pretty and very wearable! My boyfriend did say I had looked like I had black eyes, which I guess is the risk you take when having the make up darker under your eyes. I also tried to bleach out my brows slightly with foundation, but it didn't really work out.
Here is how mine turned out:

Anyway here is what was used:

Face:
Foundation, NARS Sheer Glow - Mont Blanc
Concealer, MAC Moisture Select - NW15
Blusher, NARS - Deep Throat

Eyes:
Inner Corner, Urban Decay - Virgin
Lid, Urban Decay - Sin
Brow Highlight, MAC - Blanc Type
Crease, MAC - Wedge
Waterline, MAC - I Get No Kicks
Liner, Illamsqua Precision Ink - Abyss
Under eye, MAC - Twinks and Charcoal Brown
Lashes, Make Up Forever Smokey Lash

Lips:
Lip Liner, MAC - Stone
Lipstick, GOSH - Darling
Lipgloss, MAC - Woo Me

So what do you think? Do you love this look as much as me?

1 comment:

  1. I think it's a gorgeous look, really pretty and wearable. And I don't think you look as if you have black eyes lol! Must give this look a go:)

    ReplyDelete