Sunday 27 March 2011

Duty Free Haul

So not everything I got was in the airport, but Lanzarote is a duty free island, which means cheap fags, booze, perfume and cosmetics woo!

The only thing I actually got in duty free I forgot to take a picture of was my usual MAC concealer. I had actually saved up a fair bit of money to spend on duty free MAC only to find out pretty much most of what I want is high street exclusive. Very clever MAC, very clever.

Anyway here is the stuff I did pick up on the island:

I wanted to include a picture of the boxes because they are shiny. I am a magpie. But onto what I got. So I got a YSL Rouge Vulupte in number 13. It is a lovely bold but wearable colour, and the lipstick is lovely and creamy. I have wanted a YSL lipstick for a while, but the price always puts me off. I think I managed to get it for 17 euros though. Next up we have the Helena Rubenstein Lash Queen Mascara in Feline Black Waterproof. I'm not going to lie, half the reason I went for this mascara is for the packaging. I used to love trying out loads of different mascaras, but after using MUFE Smokey Lash I haven't bothered, but being able to get the high end mascaras cheaper has made me want to branch out again. I bought this for 19 euros and the cheapest I have seen it online in the UK is £27. I also got a YSL Teint Radiance foundation in the shade 03 Opal. I decided to get a colour for in the summer when I am darker, although this is darker then my usual foundation it is not dark enough for my skin right now so I have to wait for my tan to fade a little bit because I'm a bit stupid. And last but not least we have DiorShow Blackout mascara. This is one of those mascaras you always hear about so I thought why not.


So that is what I got. Reviews to come of the foundation and mascaras. But yea on my second day back on being in England I am most definitely depressed to be back.

5 comments:

  1. ooh ive had that mascara b4 its so good. and jelousss about the lisptick, thats the shade i wanted! not letting myself get it though as its quite similar to my mac cut a caper :( xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. II want that mascara too, just because of the packaging! Youll have to let us know what its like!
    http://fridayisforever.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice stuff! Will you be reviewing Diorshow?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice things. The lipstick looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Rachy we have such similiar taste, that why I always trust your judgement!

    @Sarah I will deff do a review.

    @Jennifer Sure thing.

    @Beauty shades Thank you, the lipstick is lovely, and the texture is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete