Monday 7 March 2011

Some more nail art

I think everyone will get pretty sick of me experimenting soon! Anyway I am very proud of my latest creation, and here it is:
For the pink I used China Glaze Something Sweet, for the blue I used Essie Mint Candy Apple, the dark pink of the flower is China Glaze Sugar High, and the green is China Glaze Starboard.
For the white stripes and polka dots I used my Models Own nail art pen, and for the flower I used my cheap nail art brushes I got off eBay.
I think it looks very pretty and I'm impressed with myself! What do you think? Sorry for not cleaning up the cuticles!

3 comments:

  1. This looks great! The roses on both hands look really even, you're getting good at nail art :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thats really cute!
    Love it :) Keep it up :D xxxx

    ReplyDelete