Wednesday 5 January 2011

Lush Valentines Day Products

So now Christmas is over I need something to look foward to, and that comes in the form of valentines day products from Lush! So here are what the are launching this year:





The Ex Factor - A ballistic that smells like butterball. It's meant to be a bit like voodoo, so if you are alone on valentines day you take the ballistic and fizz off his arms. A bit sadistic but a lovely ballistic, was out last year.
The Frog Prince - Another ballistic. Your meant to kiss the red lips before you pop him in. The lips part is actually a bath melt so this is a lovely moisturising product. Scented with rose, rosewood, jasmine and neroli. Watch the frog turn into a prince!
Magic Mushroom - This is a bubble bar that was released last year. The red part smells like strawberry and the white part is vanilla so it makes for a very creamy, sweet bubble bath.
It's Raining Men - This is the product I am most looking foward. It is a shower gel that has the same frangrence as Honey I Washed the Kids soap, which is honey and toffee scented. I think the fact that it has honey in it means that it will proberbly be moisturising too.

Love Birds Soap - Another product that I am excited about. It just looks so beautiful and it smells like vanilla and jasmine, the same fragrence as the old B Never perfume, Keep it Fluffy, Lush also do this scent in a ballistic too.

So there we go, thats all the valentines day products, minus the gifts. Are you excited for any of them?

5 comments:

  1. excited for all of this especially the shower gel which I am going to buy LOADS of :) the frog is cute :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know when they are coming out with these items?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Rachy I know I can't wait for the shower gel, and the frog smells lovely

    @Jennifer I'm sorry I dont know when they are coming out. My guess would be aroung the 15th of January.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope! That's when I get paid! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will definitely be buying the lovebirds soap! Its so pretty and with my favourite scents too! x

    ReplyDelete