- Be a size 10 for my 21st birthday. This involves dropping a dress size, well maybe two dress sizes and I have 7 months. Hopefully I can do it!
- Take better care of my hands. I work with water and hardly ever wear gloves, I need to moisturise my hands more and take to protecting them!
- Drink more water. I have about 1 glass a day which is appalling, and its beginning to show in the dehydration lines around my eyes.
- Get a job that I actually like. I think this will be a lot easier when I move back to London as there is more opportunity and I won't have to pay rent so I can always start interning and not having to worry about rent.
- Not worry as much. I make myself sick by worrying and getting nervous and it holds me back from too much stuff, I just need to relax and get on with life.
Not a huge list, and some are the same as every year, like loosing weight, but I think they are all achievable. I've checked out other peoples resolutions and seen that I'm not alone in my wanting so good luck to us all and happy new year!