Monday 3 January 2011

Neutral FOTD

So this is just a quick FOTD post because I am tired and this face is nothing special.

So the eyes where done using Inglot. The lid colour is slightly darker and more brown then Brulee. I also used Illamasqua precision ink and MAC Vanilla pigment as a inner corner highlight and brow highlight. I forget how much I love this pigment sometimes. I also used my Illamasqua brow cake. Oh and Feline Kohl!
My face is done using my usual NARS Sheer Glow and MAC Moisture Select concealer, plus my MSF Natural, and on my cheeks I have Melba. On my lips is MAC Hug Me.
I love this look and got a lot of compliments on it. It is slightly darker then what I normally wear so it made a pleasant change.
Sorry for the shortness and lameness of this post, the 11 hour shifts are starting to take their toll.

4 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous and my goodness your lashes are AMAZING!

    Are those falsies or yours? x jeanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty ur skin looks flawless and love the eyes and lips x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jeanie, no they are my own lashes. I will let you all in on a little secret soon though!
    And thanks Rachy, my skin has switched recently from oily to dry so I am less spotty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE this look .. I usually think natural looks are a bit boring but this is SO gorgeous! I want to do this for vtines day & that lip stick shade is to die for. I used to have the same Nars foundation and I LOVED it, idk why I haven't bought more, but when its time to get new foundation I know what ill be buying lol.

    ReplyDelete