Wednesday 16 February 2011

Nail Stuff Haul

So for those who don't know, I am visiting my parents at the minute. Where I am at the moment I don't really have anywhere I can have my post delivered to, so when I visit home it often means I have a pile of parcels waiting for me and its like Christmas all over again.
In case you hadn't noticed, I have been a bit obsessed with nails at the moment, so I have a Trans Design haul for you, and a couple of random nail accessory buys off eBay.
I will start off with the Trans Design haul.
For those of you who don't know what trans design is, it is a company where you can get very cheap polish. The best way to get value for money is to order 9 bottles at a time so that you can go for the small flat rate shipping box.
Shipping itself is pretty pricey at $20, which is quite a lot considering the cost of the 9 polishes themselves was $28, but that is still $48 for 9 polishes, which according to google is about £30, so I see it as even with p&p one its about £3.35 for a bottle of nail polish, which is still a lot cheaper then what we can get it for over here. Anyway lets get down to the haul. First up we have the more neutral colours:
From left to right we have, OPI Suzi Loves Cowboys, Color Club Jewel of a Girl, China Glaze Below Deck, Color Club High Society and China Glaze Pelican Grey.
Next up we have the jewel colours:

These are all China Glaze colours, and from left to right we have, Emerald Fitzgerald, Starboard, Hey Sailor and First Mate.
I am very happy with all these colours, and have already tried out a couple of them so expect to say NOTD with them and reviews soon!
Next up are just a couple of little bits that I got off eBay:


So I got the Seche Vite top coat, I think I got this for £6.50 which was the cheapest price I could see on there. Its such a cult product I'm surprised I held out on getting it for so long, but now I have it I love it.
I also got a set of nail art brushes. I was hmmming and ahhhing other whether or not to get these, but 15 brushes for £3.99 with p&p, even if they do break its not like it broke the bank. One of the brushes is actually a dotting tool anyway which I am sure I will get used to, but expect to see a lot of dodgy looking nail art posts coming up!
So there is the end of my hauling. Anyone else enjoying nail polish/art as much as I am or is it just me?

3 comments:

  1. Is Suzi Loves Cowboys part of the Texas collection? I have a few of these that I also got from Transdesign and I'm really not sure of the texture. They are really sheer jellies and quite odd feeling. I ended up picking at my nails when I wore one because it was so soft. Also I find you need to wear a white base underneath otherwise you can see your nail line. Bit of a pain as my white isn't very opaque grrr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just discovered your blog and am really loving it :)

    Love
    Miss A
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep I'm definitely getting into the whole nail varnish/art thing myself. I just finished a nail haul post myself lol! I don't have any nail art tools yet though, must check out those ones on ebay - I don't think I'm going to be very good at it though,there are some amazing and intricate designs out there! But sure we'll have fun practicing!

    ReplyDelete